2016年1月6日星期三

    My friend told me it was kind of wasting time if I don't go skiing during winter break. Beijing is very cold in winter, so the snow are good enough to ski. One day I went there and I really wore very warm because my mom kept telling me it was cold. We picked Wednesday to go, so there were not many people.
    I knew how to ski before, but this time I was not sure I could handle it. So at first I went to a beginner road, it was pretty easy, road was not abrupt or wriggle. I easily went through that road with out tumble. I thought I was ready to go the intermediate road,but I still felt nervous about it. My father understood me so he decided to go with me. I could see there were less people than beginner road. When I was skiing, I tried to slow my speed because it was dangerous that I crush on somebody. At last I got used to it, I felt it was not a hard job.
   This time I enjoyed and meanwhile I made breakthrough that I was able to accomplish the intermediate on my own. I will try to higher level.  I think it was a good advice from my friend. I will go to ski again next winter break.
   

没有评论:

发表评论