2015年12月16日星期三

Self assessment

     First of all I appreciate I finished this project with about around 3500 words. In fact this is my first time wrote that long. I spent half of a month to finishe this. There are some problems I met during my writing. For instance in the middle part of my writing, I felt there was nothing to write. The own things I created are already written in diary. I asked my friend how to solve this problem, he told me try to write something connect with Sookan. That was helpful.
    For the thing I did great is making plots, after my friend gave me that advice, I had plenty of things to tell. I think my diary is interesting for readers.
    For the things I have to improve next time are grammar and setting character. Writing center's teacher fixed many my grammar mistakes. For example tense and spelling, that is always my weakness. Especially in the long essay, I write fast then I neglect these small mistakes.  My major character's personality is not obvious. I think I have to describe more details about my character.
    Anyway I feel this project is meaningful, I really learnt from this. And I am able to write long essay after I complete this.

没有评论:

发表评论