2016年4月29日星期五

  <Right here waiting For you> is like my friend who has been stayed with me since I was a child. First time I heard of this poem when my father was listening to it. So it could say I was actually influenced by my father a lot, but that time I didn't understand what it tells. The only thing I remember author really expressed his emotion strong. As I growing up I know this is a very good example that can be both called poem and lyrics. It is a nine stanzas poem,but each stanza includes different numbers of lines. I think it is because of the difference between chorus and verse. Richard Marx loves a girl and one day he wrote this down and sing to the girl on phone. It is as expected this girl became Richard Marx’s wife.
  It is about a man gave a call to his lover telling how hard he is missing her. “If I see you next to never, how can we say forever” This man sounds like suspecting if this love can be forever. On the other hand, he promised “wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.” I think most of the people are moved by this sentence. He uses parallel construction to express no matter how hard the future will be, he will never give up. He will be right here waiting for her. This is not a complex sentence, but author just used the easy sentence to hit on soft part in our hearts. This poem is not hard to remember because attentive Richard Marx wrote certain rhymes in this poem. For examples “oh,can't you see it baby? You’ve got me going crazy” that baby and crazy are match. “ whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks.”which are takes and breaks.

没有评论:

发表评论