2015年11月16日星期一

Peter Pan

                                                        About Peter Pan

    Today, I watched a drama called Peter Pan. I think they performed very well in general, especially my friend John that his voice is loud, so everybody in the Black Box was able to hear it clear. Speaking loudly and confidently is the fundamental and important thing in a drama. As an audience, I felt whether actresses or actors are professional. I could see their change of the face expression when they are shocked or amazed. That is one of the skill to make audiences think it is real, and also it may makes people laugh because some face expressions are really funny. I enjoyed that a lot. For this drama my most favorite part is when the aside reading the plot. A beam of light shined on her body that made audiences pay attention to only her.
    Peter Pan is a very famous story in the world because Disney once made a film. So I know the appearance of the Peter Pan who wears almost all great cloths. This drama describes Peter Pan always hides near the Wendy’s house to listen to Wendy’s mom called Ms Darling telling the story. And one day Ms Darling is aware of someone is hiding there, Peter Pan runs away and lost his shadow. The next day night Peter Pan goes to wendy’s room to find his shadow, but Wendy finds him. Peter Pan tells Wendy that he can teach Wendy how to fly, Wendy wakes up her two young brothers and they fly to NeverLand where Peter Pan lives. There is a fairy named Tinker Bell doesn't want Wendy and Peter Pan be so close. This Fairy tells Peter Pan’s friend that Wendy is bad, so they use arrow almost kill her, but they finally heal her when they know the truth. Wendy and Peter Pan live in there for a short time and one day Wendy tells all the people she can bring them to home to live together. Peter doesn't want to leave this land because he does not want to grow up. So Peter Pan decides to stay in this land. However Wendy and her friends get caught by a group of pirates, and Peter Pan goes to save them. After a tough fight, Peter Pan wins and the leader of the Pirates drops into the ocean and eaten by a huge crocodile.
   I like this story very much because it has a good ending, and I believe they will live happily in the future. This is my first time watching school’s drama and I feel it was a pretty good activity, I was amazed at the people’s great performance. I can easily see they really put efforts in this. I have to thank them.

没有评论:

发表评论