2015年10月29日星期四

When I first came to America for studying, it was not that hard as Sookan. My mom planed all the things for me for example buying airplane ticket and renting car in United States. Therefore I didn't need to wait somebody pick me up and sent to school. And my parents went to America with me as well, so when I was waiting in the terminal, I didn't feel lonely because my mom talked to me. I also avoided some complicated process, I didn't have to wait in a long line for checking in. I could check in fast because I was able to check in with my father that he had a VIP card.  they were afraid that I could not take of myself so they bought many things which used in daily life. Before school started, my parents brought me to shopping mall. I had to bought the clothes used in sports and academic day. Some clothes were expensive that I didn't really want to pay for that, but my mom said:" it is ok because it is necessary. "

没有评论:

发表评论